A dream of mine has always been to live in Italy at least for year (for which I have been saving up).
Considering I would be more than happy with very modest accomodation (no dolce vita clichés are among my goals), how much would you need to live in Italy for a year?
I have an italian passport and speak Italian, so finding a job or studying is a goal. However, I think I have saved enough not to go crazy because "I cannot find a job!".
I know it would depend on the area. My main interests are Salento, Sicily, Turin or Trieste.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Europe for Beginners
- 12 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 14 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 15 13 nights in switzerland
- 16 Best daypack ?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Paris in August
- 21 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 22 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 23 Use of Train Tickets
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland