A dream of mine has always been to live in Italy at least for year (for which I have been saving up).
Considering I would be more than happy with very modest accomodation (no dolce vita clichés are among my goals), how much would you need to live in Italy for a year?
I have an italian passport and speak Italian, so finding a job or studying is a goal. However, I think I have saved enough not to go crazy because "I cannot find a job!".
I know it would depend on the area. My main interests are Salento, Sicily, Turin or Trieste.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Interesting places to visit
- 21 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station