A dream of mine has always been to live in Italy at least for year (for which I have been saving up).
Considering I would be more than happy with very modest accomodation (no dolce vita clichés are among my goals), how much would you need to live in Italy for a year?
I have an italian passport and speak Italian, so finding a job or studying is a goal. However, I think I have saved enough not to go crazy because "I cannot find a job!".
I know it would depend on the area. My main interests are Salento, Sicily, Turin or Trieste.
Living in Italy for a year budget question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 4 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 5 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 6 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 german rail ticket question
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 17 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 1 week in Croatia
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Trip to Iceland
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris