I used this forum for my Greece Trip in 2011 and I found it amazingly helpful so I thought I'd give it another shot.
I am a 23 year old female student (literature major) currently living in Venice as an au pair, about a 20 minute bus ride from the island/lagoon.
I work 5 days a week, with two days (Sunday and Tuesday) to travel or do as I wish. I also have my daytime free (8:30-4:30) to visit local areas.
I'd like some suggestions on places to go as day trips from Venice during my days off, as well as attractions and sights to see in Venice while I am living here.
I am fairly active and I enjoy museums and architecture although I like to do them in smaller doses.
Also if anyone finds themselves in Italy in the next three months and would like to connect with a Canadian, I am very open to meeting with other travellers during my stay! Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 London - Home Depot
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 gare de nord
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Southern Italy
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Europe itinerary