I used this forum for my Greece Trip in 2011 and I found it amazingly helpful so I thought I'd give it another shot.
I am a 23 year old female student (literature major) currently living in Venice as an au pair, about a 20 minute bus ride from the island/lagoon.
I work 5 days a week, with two days (Sunday and Tuesday) to travel or do as I wish. I also have my daytime free (8:30-4:30) to visit local areas.
I'd like some suggestions on places to go as day trips from Venice during my days off, as well as attractions and sights to see in Venice while I am living here.
I am fairly active and I enjoy museums and architecture although I like to do them in smaller doses.
Also if anyone finds themselves in Italy in the next three months and would like to connect with a Canadian, I am very open to meeting with other travellers during my stay! Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 bechua : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Route Information
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 TSA Precheck
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Couscous
- 25 Help me make this possible!