Streetwise doesn't do Liverpool - hope someone has a recommendation for a good (laminated, easy to carry and read) map of the city/
Thanks for your help-
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 4 London with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Madrird and Seville
- 14 Greece
- 15 Ludwig Castles
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 18 Lake Como AREA questions
- 19 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!