I'm wondering if most fans at Liverpool FC matches at Anfield and Everton FC matches at Goodison Park are people from Merseyside, or are there a lot of fans who are not from Merseyside. I ask because I don't want to be one of the very few people who are not from Merseyside when I go to a Liverpool FC match at Anfield and an Everton FC match at Goodison Park.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 7 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 8 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 9 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 10 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 11 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 12 Munich, Germany
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 15 Amalfi or Positano
- 16 Rome for a week
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Holiday in Europe
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques