I'm looking to plan - or take - a literary tour of Paris next weekend. The literary tour I'm looking for is one based on Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Gertrude Stein - those guys My husband loves that era of writing and I'm taking him to Paris for a surprise weekend. Does anyone have recommendations for either some great stops, OR a private guide that could help arrange this?
Literary Tour Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 First Time to UK since 2001
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!