I'm looking to plan - or take - a literary tour of Paris next weekend. The literary tour I'm looking for is one based on Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Gertrude Stein - those guys My husband loves that era of writing and I'm taking him to Paris for a surprise weekend. Does anyone have recommendations for either some great stops, OR a private guide that could help arrange this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 2 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 3 Croatia travel ideas
- 4 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 5 River Boat Cruise
- 6 Public Transport information App/Website
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Hotel advice
- 9 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 14 London with kids
- 15 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 17 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 18 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 21 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 25 Croatia Driving Trip in March