I'm looking to plan - or take - a literary tour of Paris next weekend. The literary tour I'm looking for is one based on Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Gertrude Stein - those guys My husband loves that era of writing and I'm taking him to Paris for a surprise weekend. Does anyone have recommendations for either some great stops, OR a private guide that could help arrange this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 2 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 7 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 8 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 9 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 4 days in switzerland
- 16 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 20 14 nights in Europe
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 23 Oxford 24 hours
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna