I'm looking to plan - or take - a literary tour of Paris next weekend. The literary tour I'm looking for is one based on Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Gertrude Stein - those guys My husband loves that era of writing and I'm taking him to Paris for a surprise weekend. Does anyone have recommendations for either some great stops, OR a private guide that could help arrange this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RR MAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 3 Help me make this possible!
- 4 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 5 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 IWM
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 19 Anniversary trip to France
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 24 Paris and Normandy
- 25 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine