I'm looking to plan - or take - a literary tour of Paris next weekend. The literary tour I'm looking for is one based on Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Gertrude Stein - those guys My husband loves that era of writing and I'm taking him to Paris for a surprise weekend. Does anyone have recommendations for either some great stops, OR a private guide that could help arrange this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 2 Tattoos in Italy
- 3 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 4 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 8 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 12 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 15 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 17 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 18 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 19 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 24 Shall we Gdansk?
- 25 What Car Rental Agency in Italy?