I'm looking to plan - or take - a literary tour of Paris next weekend. The literary tour I'm looking for is one based on Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Gertrude Stein - those guys My husband loves that era of writing and I'm taking him to Paris for a surprise weekend. Does anyone have recommendations for either some great stops, OR a private guide that could help arrange this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Positano
- 2 GPS vs Google Maps
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 Luggage on trains/security?
- 5 Any partners to join?
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 8 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 11 help with 21 days-croatia
- 12 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 13 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 14 The Rain in Spain and more
- 15 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 16 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 17 London Paris
- 18 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 19 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 22 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 23 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 24 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 25 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?