I have been trying to plan modest wanderings through Italy but find it tedious and impossible to find a train schedule using the Trenitalia website. You MUST spell the train stations EXACTLY as they would have it. Even IF you know the name of the station, you must know if it requires abbrevations, etc. Is there a list of names for train stations that Trenitalia will recognize? At the moment I have been trying to find the names of the stations in Salerno and in Pompei (Salerno to Rome route). Help!
List of names of train stations that trenitalia website will understand?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 Shipping Prosecco
- 9 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days