I have been trying to plan modest wanderings through Italy but find it tedious and impossible to find a train schedule using the Trenitalia website. You MUST spell the train stations EXACTLY as they would have it. Even IF you know the name of the station, you must know if it requires abbrevations, etc. Is there a list of names for train stations that Trenitalia will recognize? At the moment I have been trying to find the names of the stations in Salerno and in Pompei (Salerno to Rome route). Help!
List of names of train stations that trenitalia website will understand?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 13 Italy dolomites
- 14 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 16 First time Ireland trip
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples