I have been trying to plan modest wanderings through Italy but find it tedious and impossible to find a train schedule using the Trenitalia website. You MUST spell the train stations EXACTLY as they would have it. Even IF you know the name of the station, you must know if it requires abbrevations, etc. Is there a list of names for train stations that Trenitalia will recognize? At the moment I have been trying to find the names of the stations in Salerno and in Pompei (Salerno to Rome route). Help!
List of names of train stations that trenitalia website will understand?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 11 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Mycenae Documentary
- 19 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?