I have been trying to plan modest wanderings through Italy but find it tedious and impossible to find a train schedule using the Trenitalia website. You MUST spell the train stations EXACTLY as they would have it. Even IF you know the name of the station, you must know if it requires abbrevations, etc. Is there a list of names for train stations that Trenitalia will recognize? At the moment I have been trying to find the names of the stations in Salerno and in Pompei (Salerno to Rome route). Help!
List of names of train stations that trenitalia website will understand?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 4 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 5 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 6 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 7 Purse week?
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 Looking for add on city
- 14 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 17 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 18 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 19 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 20 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 21 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 22 Paris Handbags
- 23 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 24 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera