I have been trying to plan modest wanderings through Italy but find it tedious and impossible to find a train schedule using the Trenitalia website. You MUST spell the train stations EXACTLY as they would have it. Even IF you know the name of the station, you must know if it requires abbrevations, etc. Is there a list of names for train stations that Trenitalia will recognize? At the moment I have been trying to find the names of the stations in Salerno and in Pompei (Salerno to Rome route). Help!
List of names of train stations that trenitalia website will understand?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 6 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 7 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 8 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 Gargano Promontory
- 11 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Santorini
- 14 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 15 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 16 Airport to Piraeus
- 17 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 18 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 22 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 23 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 24 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...