I have been trying to plan modest wanderings through Italy but find it tedious and impossible to find a train schedule using the Trenitalia website. You MUST spell the train stations EXACTLY as they would have it. Even IF you know the name of the station, you must know if it requires abbrevations, etc. Is there a list of names for train stations that Trenitalia will recognize? At the moment I have been trying to find the names of the stations in Salerno and in Pompei (Salerno to Rome route). Help!
List of names of train stations that trenitalia website will understand?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Itinerary Questions
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 12 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Train travel in Europe
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1