Staying in Lisbon for about 4 nights. We were looking at the Dom Pedro Palace. Looks nice and has a great rate. Does anyone know anything about the hotel, location? Or do you have any recommendations? Thanks!
Lisbon - Where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 GPS in Tuscany
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 italy
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 15 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 19 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 20 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 21 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Stay near Paris