Staying in Lisbon for about 4 nights. We were looking at the Dom Pedro Palace. Looks nice and has a great rate. Does anyone know anything about the hotel, location? Or do you have any recommendations? Thanks!
Lisbon - Where to stay
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 Which travel plan?
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 London at Easter
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 20 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 25 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers