Two of us have a flight to catch out of Lisbon to Paris at 5.40am on Jan 1st (return flight home after a 2 week vacation). We need to be at the airport by about 3.30am. I've looked at the bus/train schedules - the train definitely is not feasible. Does the Night Bus run on Jan 1st? If not, how can we get to the airport? At midnight, we'll most likely be at Praça do Comércio so I'm looking for cost effective transportation options from around there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 3 Day trips from Florence
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh