Two of us have a flight to catch out of Lisbon to Paris at 5.40am on Jan 1st (return flight home after a 2 week vacation). We need to be at the airport by about 3.30am. I've looked at the bus/train schedules - the train definitely is not feasible. Does the Night Bus run on Jan 1st? If not, how can we get to the airport? At midnight, we'll most likely be at Praça do Comércio so I'm looking for cost effective transportation options from around there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 21 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 24 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 25 Trip to Switzerland