Two of us have a flight to catch out of Lisbon to Paris at 5.40am on Jan 1st (return flight home after a 2 week vacation). We need to be at the airport by about 3.30am. I've looked at the bus/train schedules - the train definitely is not feasible. Does the Night Bus run on Jan 1st? If not, how can we get to the airport? At midnight, we'll most likely be at Praça do Comércio so I'm looking for cost effective transportation options from around there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels