Going to Portugal for 8 nights in May. Thinking Lisbon for 4 nights and then maybe 2 other cities. Where should we go? We love to walk around and site see. Dont need museums, but we love architecture and good food. My wife was thinking 2 days in Porto and 2 in Braga? Thoughts? Thanks!
Lisbon to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Train to Airport in Venice
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 7 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 8 Foie gras, redux
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 Dublin Tour Companies
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Day trips from Seville
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 16 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 17 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 18 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 19 Southern France
- 20 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 23 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?