Going to Portugal for 8 nights in May. Thinking Lisbon for 4 nights and then maybe 2 other cities. Where should we go? We love to walk around and site see. Dont need museums, but we love architecture and good food. My wife was thinking 2 days in Porto and 2 in Braga? Thoughts? Thanks!
Lisbon to where?
- 1 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 2 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 3 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 rand versus euro
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 12 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Visa to TURKEY
- 17 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 20 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 21 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 22 Northern Italy
- 23 Suggestions for France Italy
- 24 Istanbul in April
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?