Going to Portugal for 8 nights in May. Thinking Lisbon for 4 nights and then maybe 2 other cities. Where should we go? We love to walk around and site see. Dont need museums, but we love architecture and good food. My wife was thinking 2 days in Porto and 2 in Braga? Thoughts? Thanks!
Lisbon to where?
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 3 London & Surrounding Area
- 4 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 5 Rhine River Intinerary
- 6 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 7 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 8 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 9 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 10 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 HELP stuck in Italy
- 13 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 14 Beauty Products in France?!
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 17 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 18 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 19 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 23 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 24 portugal
- 25 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks