Going to Portugal for 8 nights in May. Thinking Lisbon for 4 nights and then maybe 2 other cities. Where should we go? We love to walk around and site see. Dont need museums, but we love architecture and good food. My wife was thinking 2 days in Porto and 2 in Braga? Thoughts? Thanks!
Lisbon to where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 2 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 3 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 4 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 5 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 CROATIA SPLIT
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 10 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 11 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 12 Porto to Lisbon
- 13 How to make this adventure work?
- 14 where to stay in Germany
- 15 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 16 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 19 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 20 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 23 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??