Going to Portugal for 8 nights in May. Thinking Lisbon for 4 nights and then maybe 2 other cities. Where should we go? We love to walk around and site see. Dont need museums, but we love architecture and good food. My wife was thinking 2 days in Porto and 2 in Braga? Thoughts? Thanks!
Lisbon to where?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 15 days in Europe,
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Gogartys, Dublin
- 8 Can romans help me?
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Sicily 10 days
- 16 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 25 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?