I will be travelling to Lisbon in early September for one week. I want to take a quick trip to see Morocco during that time. Does anyone have any suggestions on organized tours? I only have a brief period of time, so I would prefer to spend 1-2 nights at the most, and would prefer an organized tour, if possible. I may be interested in travelling to Faro and taking a trip to Casablanca or Marakech if that is the easiest way to arrange the trip logistically. Any suggestions on how you may have done this in the past, or how to work out the trip would be greatly appreciated!
Lisbon to Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 3 International driving permit required in France?
- 4 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 5 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 6 Visit to Bath and London england
- 7 Germany Visa for conference
- 8 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 9 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 10 month's stay in Italy
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 14 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 15 Interesting travel scam article
- 16 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?