I will be travelling to Lisbon in early September for one week. I want to take a quick trip to see Morocco during that time. Does anyone have any suggestions on organized tours? I only have a brief period of time, so I would prefer to spend 1-2 nights at the most, and would prefer an organized tour, if possible. I may be interested in travelling to Faro and taking a trip to Casablanca or Marakech if that is the easiest way to arrange the trip logistically. Any suggestions on how you may have done this in the past, or how to work out the trip would be greatly appreciated!
Lisbon to Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Travel with Teens
- 6 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 7 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 14 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 15 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 I think this is a scam!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt