I plan to take the train from Lisbon to Cascais. We have been before to Cascais on a tour and loved it.
Our ship docks at Santa Apolonia, can we take the train direct from there or should we walk to Cais de Sodre. The Trainline.com lists you can go from both but local knowledge would be appreciated.
I believe you can buy a ticket in a machine or at a kiosk, but it has to be validated?
Any suggestions please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 I may be wrong....
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 18 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions