Can you recommend sidetrips from Lisbon when it is not summer, beach weather? We will be there in March and were wondering how to plan our 6 days. Thank you!!! SG
Lisbon sidetrips in March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 3 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 5 We are off to France again!!
- 6 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 7 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 8 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 9 greece hotels
- 10 Noordam transatlantic
- 11 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 12 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 13 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 14 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 15 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 16 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 17 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 18 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 19 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 20 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 21 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 22 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 23 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?