Can you recommend sidetrips from Lisbon when it is not summer, beach weather? We will be there in March and were wondering how to plan our 6 days. Thank you!!! SG
Lisbon sidetrips in March?
- 1 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 2 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 3 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 4 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Tennyson Home
- 11 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 16 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 17 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 18 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 19 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 20 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 Backpacking through Europe