Looking to celebrate New Years Eve outside with the people in Lisbon. Is Praça do Comércio the best option? Can anyone recommend a fun/cool restaurant to have dinner within 20mins walking from there? Preferably not too stuffy and not too touristy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 4 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 5 Ibiiza Spain
- 6 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Help with Ireland Trip
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 19 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 20 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 21 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow