Looking to celebrate New Years Eve outside with the people in Lisbon. Is Praça do Comércio the best option? Can anyone recommend a fun/cool restaurant to have dinner within 20mins walking from there? Preferably not too stuffy and not too touristy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy Combo
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Is Sicily Safe?
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 7 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 20 Restaurants in Spain
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Gardens & GTGs
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Transportation Question Italy