DD and I are heading to Germany to visit family. After we part with them, we'll have 3 nights to spend in Lisbon before heading back to the states. This trip will be in mid-late January. I know 3 nights isn't enough, but it's all we can do this trip.
After looking at hotels and apartments, I think we've decided on an apartment. I like to get up very early and putz around, and an apartment allows this better than a hotel room.
I would naturally be drawn to the Alfama area, and there are many cute options in the neighborhood. My question is, for such a short stay, should we stay more central - Baixa, Chiado, Barrio Alto? Would it make much of a difference?
For the record, we're both healthy and mobile.
Any thoughts? All input is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 배팅사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】♒jbj사설추천
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 France Itinerary Advice
- 4 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Trip to Rome
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 19 Transportation
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Things to do in Montpellier
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing