DD and I are heading to Germany to visit family. After we part with them, we'll have 3 nights to spend in Lisbon before heading back to the states. This trip will be in mid-late January. I know 3 nights isn't enough, but it's all we can do this trip.
After looking at hotels and apartments, I think we've decided on an apartment. I like to get up very early and putz around, and an apartment allows this better than a hotel room.
I would naturally be drawn to the Alfama area, and there are many cute options in the neighborhood. My question is, for such a short stay, should we stay more central - Baixa, Chiado, Barrio Alto? Would it make much of a difference?
For the record, we're both healthy and mobile.
Any thoughts? All input is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Krakow
- 3 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 20 Iceland early december visit
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 23 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 24 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 25 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?