DD and I are heading to Germany to visit family. After we part with them, we'll have 3 nights to spend in Lisbon before heading back to the states. This trip will be in mid-late January. I know 3 nights isn't enough, but it's all we can do this trip.
After looking at hotels and apartments, I think we've decided on an apartment. I like to get up very early and putz around, and an apartment allows this better than a hotel room.
I would naturally be drawn to the Alfama area, and there are many cute options in the neighborhood. My question is, for such a short stay, should we stay more central - Baixa, Chiado, Barrio Alto? Would it make much of a difference?
For the record, we're both healthy and mobile.
Any thoughts? All input is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 타짜카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 정통카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 scotland
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Ischia
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time