We're probably going to spend 1week in February in Lisbon, and would like to get some info.
1) what's the weather like, is it going to be wet around that time of the year?
(I get mixed/conflicting data on various weather/climate websites, so appreciate actual
comments from the locals/someone who's been there in winter).
2) we have primary school age children--what activities/attractions can you recommend?
3) should we stay in central Lisbon or are there better places to base ourselves?
Prefer self-catering, will probably have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 2 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 tickets for Wimbledon
- 9 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 Italy in January?
- 16 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Piedmont question
- 22 Insurance on rental car options
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary