On a cruise stop for one day in Lisbon...want to eat regional food, maybe some shopping, people watch, enjoy what we can for a day....any suggestions
Lisbon for a day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 2 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 3 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 4 italy
- 5 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 6 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 7 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Foie gras, redux
- 10 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 11 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 12 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 What to wear
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Pronunciation
- 22 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 23 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 24 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich