On a cruise stop for one day in Lisbon...want to eat regional food, maybe some shopping, people watch, enjoy what we can for a day....any suggestions
Lisbon for a day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 2 2 Weeks in Paris
- 3 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 4 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 5 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Internet or travel agent?
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 13 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Christmas in Munich
- 19 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide