Hello, I have a lovely appartment for rent in Belém (the nicest area of Lisbon), less than 5 minutes walking from places like the Monastery of Jeronimos and the Belém tower (world heritage sites). Located in a nice and quiet area, just in front of the Lisbon tropical garden. It has two bedrooms and a living room, balcony, fully equipped kitchen (microwave, washing machine, oven, iron and iron board, etc). 65 square meters in total. the appartment is fully furnished
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 2 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 3 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 4 River cruises
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped