I am trying to decide between three hotels/areas for a trip with friends in November.
Santa Justa-Santa Maria Maoir (The most expensive of the three)
SANA Capitol Hotel-Santa Antonio
Is it worth paying the difference to stay in the first hotel. I understand that it is the most central of the three but its price is almost double the other two.
I prefer walking in general but was wondering which of the three areas is safer at night and is more accessible to nightlife and other areas of Lisbon that are open late.
Also is it safe to use the buses and metro at night in Lisbon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비비바카라＼✇→ SSK68。CoM ←✇＼【슈퍼카지노비비바카라】
- 2 고바카라＼✄→ SSK68。CoM ←✄＼【슈퍼카지노고바카라】
- 3 http://www.tryapext.com/ultramax-garcinia-es/
- 4 카지노바카라＼♪→ SSK68。CoM ←♪＼【슈퍼카지노카지노바카라】
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 8 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Undisclsoed location
- 13 Need help with my itinerary
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 Chamonix to Paris
- 20 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Paris in September