I am trying to decide between three hotels/areas for a trip with friends in November.
Santa Justa-Santa Maria Maoir (The most expensive of the three)
SANA Capitol Hotel-Santa Antonio
Is it worth paying the difference to stay in the first hotel. I understand that it is the most central of the three but its price is almost double the other two.
I prefer walking in general but was wondering which of the three areas is safer at night and is more accessible to nightlife and other areas of Lisbon that are open late.
Also is it safe to use the buses and metro at night in Lisbon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Paris in November
- 7 My 3 days in Venice
- 8 multi city flights to europe
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 One week in Europe
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 My final Prague itinerary
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!