I am trying to decide between three hotels/areas for a trip with friends in November.
Santa Justa-Santa Maria Maoir (The most expensive of the three)
SANA Capitol Hotel-Santa Antonio
Is it worth paying the difference to stay in the first hotel. I understand that it is the most central of the three but its price is almost double the other two.
I prefer walking in general but was wondering which of the three areas is safer at night and is more accessible to nightlife and other areas of Lisbon that are open late.
Also is it safe to use the buses and metro at night in Lisbon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 TSA Precheck
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Paris travel help
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 Villa in Italy
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood