I am travelling to Lisbon in two weeks, and then I will need to get from there to Porto on the same day. My flight lands in Lisbon at 12.30pm. There are trains from Oriente station to Porto leaving at 14.09pm and 15.39pm. I have never been in another country by myself just for a fews days and I am unsure which train I should book as I have no idea at all of how long it would take me to get through customs etc. There is a train from the airport to the station, taking 15minutes at 1.30pm, which would enable me to get there in time to get the 14.09train. I am not from the EU also, so I don't know if that would slow me down because I don't have an EU passport. I just have no idea at all roughly how long customs usually takes, one hour? two? Also I thought maybe because it is around Easter it may take longer? I just don't want to be in the situation where I have booked and paid for the earlier train but cannot get there in time. Also the earlier train would be better because it means I will arrive in Porto when it is light, and I can find my accommodation more easily. I'm sorry for my complete lack of knowledge about this!!
I thought I would ask on here as I cannot find any answer from any airline or airport and I would be so grateful for any informations or estimates!!
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Milan and Lake Como
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 One week in Europe
- 9 Budapest to Kosice
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 12 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 24 AMS Car Rental
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe