I am travelling to Lisbon in two weeks, and then I will need to get from there to Porto on the same day. My flight lands in Lisbon at 12.30pm. There are trains from Oriente station to Porto leaving at 14.09pm and 15.39pm. I have never been in another country by myself just for a fews days and I am unsure which train I should book as I have no idea at all of how long it would take me to get through customs etc. There is a train from the airport to the station, taking 15minutes at 1.30pm, which would enable me to get there in time to get the 14.09train. I am not from the EU also, so I don't know if that would slow me down because I don't have an EU passport. I just have no idea at all roughly how long customs usually takes, one hour? two? Also I thought maybe because it is around Easter it may take longer? I just don't want to be in the situation where I have booked and paid for the earlier train but cannot get there in time. Also the earlier train would be better because it means I will arrive in Porto when it is light, and I can find my accommodation more easily. I'm sorry for my complete lack of knowledge about this!!
I thought I would ask on here as I cannot find any answer from any airline or airport and I would be so grateful for any informations or estimates!!
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 auto europa or auto europe?
- 10 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 8 Days in Spain
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.