I am travelling to Lisbon in two weeks, and then I will need to get from there to Porto on the same day. My flight lands in Lisbon at 12.30pm. There are trains from Oriente station to Porto leaving at 14.09pm and 15.39pm. I have never been in another country by myself just for a fews days and I am unsure which train I should book as I have no idea at all of how long it would take me to get through customs etc. There is a train from the airport to the station, taking 15minutes at 1.30pm, which would enable me to get there in time to get the 14.09train. I am not from the EU also, so I don't know if that would slow me down because I don't have an EU passport. I just have no idea at all roughly how long customs usually takes, one hour? two? Also I thought maybe because it is around Easter it may take longer? I just don't want to be in the situation where I have booked and paid for the earlier train but cannot get there in time. Also the earlier train would be better because it means I will arrive in Porto when it is light, and I can find my accommodation more easily. I'm sorry for my complete lack of knowledge about this!!
I thought I would ask on here as I cannot find any answer from any airline or airport and I would be so grateful for any informations or estimates!!
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 3 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?