I am travelling to Lisbon in two weeks, and then I will need to get from there to Porto on the same day. My flight lands in Lisbon at 12.30pm. There are trains from Oriente station to Porto leaving at 14.09pm and 15.39pm. I have never been in another country by myself just for a fews days and I am unsure which train I should book as I have no idea at all of how long it would take me to get through customs etc. There is a train from the airport to the station, taking 15minutes at 1.30pm, which would enable me to get there in time to get the 14.09train. I am not from the EU also, so I don't know if that would slow me down because I don't have an EU passport. I just have no idea at all roughly how long customs usually takes, one hour? two? Also I thought maybe because it is around Easter it may take longer? I just don't want to be in the situation where I have booked and paid for the earlier train but cannot get there in time. Also the earlier train would be better because it means I will arrive in Porto when it is light, and I can find my accommodation more easily. I'm sorry for my complete lack of knowledge about this!!
I thought I would ask on here as I cannot find any answer from any airline or airport and I would be so grateful for any informations or estimates!!
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Iceland car rental agencies
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 10 days in London in early December
- 21 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows