Looking for some help with planning our honeymoon. My fiancé is very well travelled but I'll be the one planning the honeymoon. It'll be for 2.5 weeks in the summer, in the beginning of August/end of July. We've skeletonized some of the plan together and already purchased a flight from LA to Lisbon to start us off and then a flight from Rome back to California to end the trip. We'd like to spend most of our trip in Italy, but I'd like to get some ideas of fun/romantic/interesting sites to see. Here is a tentative list of sites we'd probably visit in chronological order:
Lisbon (few days)
Barcelona (2 days)
**any good sites to see in between? Perhaps Monaco?**
Venice (2 days)
Florence (2 days)
Rome (2 days)
Naples/Pompei (1 day)
Sorrento/amalfi coast (2 days)
Rome (1 day)
I was told by a friend to look into getting a train between Lisbon and Barcelona, and then a flight between Barcelona and Venice, unless there was another city we should visit in between.
Likes: we enjoy exploring cities, experiencing their cultures, art, restaurants, and wine. We'd like to include some relaxing elements like beach or two.
Any suggestions or good/trustworthy sites that I should visit on the internet to help me plan this trip out? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고고카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트■온라인카지노추천
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 Kayaking in Avignon
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 10 4 days in Provence in early June
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Sintra
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?