Looks like we have a change in plan,we were originaly thinking about going to Italy for my wife 50 year old Birthday,but seems like because of the amount of relatives we have there,that 9 days is not enough for visiting the places we would love to go,(venice cinque terre,lake como etc)and so we are thinking about doing Lisbon and Barcellona,is it durable?And if yes would you suggest 3 in Lisbo and 4 in Barcellona or viceversa?
Grazie e ciao
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라‡아시안카지노
- 2 엘로우게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노⊥슈퍼카지노
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017