Looks like we have a change in plan,we were originaly thinking about going to Italy for my wife 50 year old Birthday,but seems like because of the amount of relatives we have there,that 9 days is not enough for visiting the places we would love to go,(venice cinque terre,lake como etc)and so we are thinking about doing Lisbon and Barcellona,is it durable?And if yes would you suggest 3 in Lisbo and 4 in Barcellona or viceversa?
Grazie e ciao
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Signin : Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO Mail CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 ATM
- 3 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 4 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 ATM help
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 10 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Spain Itinerary
- 22 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets