We (three couples) are arriving in Lisbon, next tuesday in the morning. Is there an "Airport Bus" suitable for going from the airport to Hotel NH Liberdade, in Av. Liberdade? I think the answer is yes, but want to use your advise.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 5 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 6 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 11 Praiano
- 12 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Family vacation to europe
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla