We (three couples) are arriving in Lisbon, next tuesday in the morning. Is there an "Airport Bus" suitable for going from the airport to Hotel NH Liberdade, in Av. Liberdade? I think the answer is yes, but want to use your advise.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 2 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 3 sncf help
- 4 Possible flight cancellation?
- 5 Royal Air Maroc or Air France from Rabat?
- 6 TRAIN from Munich to Paris (ASAP)
- 7 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords
- 8 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 9 Archetypical White Christmas
- 10 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 11 Amalfi Coast in June
- 12 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 13 Murano glass question
- 14 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 15 Paris Here We Come
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 18 zugspitze in October
- 19 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 20 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 21 Spain in Nov.
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 24 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 25 Best new years?