We (three couples) are arriving in Lisbon, next tuesday in the morning. Is there an "Airport Bus" suitable for going from the airport to Hotel NH Liberdade, in Av. Liberdade? I think the answer is yes, but want to use your advise.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norwegian Air?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 17 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 18 Highclare Castle
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 24 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA