I am planning as we travel and we have decided from Lipari we want to go to Capri 16th September
What is the best way to get there?
Ferry to Millazzo/Messina? Fly to Rome/Naples? Train/Bus all the way?
It seems complicated. Can anyone suggest the best route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 5 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 free international phone calls
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London