I am planning as we travel and we have decided from Lipari we want to go to Capri 16th September
What is the best way to get there?
Ferry to Millazzo/Messina? Fly to Rome/Naples? Train/Bus all the way?
It seems complicated. Can anyone suggest the best route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 2 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 3 Porto and vicinity
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 Norway fjord
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 Italy
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 16 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Praiana to Positano
- 20 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 21 Another Book List for Italy
- 22 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 23 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 24 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 25 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.