I know, not another fashion question, but I am starting to think about packing for my trip to Italy after Labor Day In Sept. and wonder if it is still a misfashion to wear linen. We will be in Southern and Mid Italy and it will still be warm, so is it ok? Where I live in the US, it would have the mavens clicking their teeth in dismay, what about Italy? Thanks.
Linen after Labor Day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Nice to the luberons
- 7 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 8 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Cotswolds first time
- 11 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 12 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 24 Sorrento Advice Please
- 25 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions