I know, not another fashion question, but I am starting to think about packing for my trip to Italy after Labor Day In Sept. and wonder if it is still a misfashion to wear linen. We will be in Southern and Mid Italy and it will still be warm, so is it ok? Where I live in the US, it would have the mavens clicking their teeth in dismay, what about Italy? Thanks.
Linen after Labor Day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 2 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 7 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 8 flea markets in France
- 9 What to wear
- 10 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 11 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Spain tips beyond safety
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 25 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)