I know, not another fashion question, but I am starting to think about packing for my trip to Italy after Labor Day In Sept. and wonder if it is still a misfashion to wear linen. We will be in Southern and Mid Italy and it will still be warm, so is it ok? Where I live in the US, it would have the mavens clicking their teeth in dismay, what about Italy? Thanks.
Linen after Labor Day?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 12 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days