I know, not another fashion question, but I am starting to think about packing for my trip to Italy after Labor Day In Sept. and wonder if it is still a misfashion to wear linen. We will be in Southern and Mid Italy and it will still be warm, so is it ok? Where I live in the US, it would have the mavens clicking their teeth in dismay, what about Italy? Thanks.
Linen after Labor Day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Art Galleries
- 2 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 3 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 4 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 5 malaga to madrid train ?
- 6 Paris Bastille Day
- 7 Anyone been to Fastnacht or Fasnacht in Switzerland?
- 8 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 9 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 10 Denmark cycle tour
- 11 Trains
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 13 Barcelona restaurants
- 14 Accommodation
- 15 Italy for 5 nights!
- 16 Is Rome and Amalfi safe for women?
- 17 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 18 Travel to San Gimignano
- 19 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 20 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 21 car rental agency
- 22 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 23 1 month & unrealistic expectations
- 24 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 25 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands