I'm planning on visiting the festival this year with a friend of mine and I wonder whether it does worth to book a limousine or taking a cab is also fine?
Can somebody tell me about price differences between normal taxis and a sedan limousine service? I love comfort but I'm not that super-wealthy
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소”바카라사이트주소
- 2 무료바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Beaune France
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Madrid airport question
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Murren to Prague
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Aix Provence
- 24 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal