Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 3 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 4 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 5 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 6 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 7 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 Visit to Bath and London england
- 12 Southern Italy without a Car
- 13 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 14 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 15 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 19 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 22 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands