Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Local Tour in Provence?
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 What are the best places to see in England
- 14 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 15 Transportation in Barcelona
- 16 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 17 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 18 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 21 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Ste Remy France
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan