Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 4 London Weekend
- 5 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 France 8 days
- 13 Baltic cruise ports
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 19 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 20 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome