Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 2 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 3 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 4 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 5 German Wings
- 6 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 7 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 8 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 11 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 12 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 13 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 14 Spain 2 beach locations
- 15 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 18 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 19 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 20 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 21 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 24 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 25 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao