Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 22 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 23 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.