Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 American Express
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?