Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Italy
- 10 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?