Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 6 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 9 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?