Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 2 Porto to Salamanca
- 3 Where to stay in Prague?
- 4 Tyrol - need general help
- 5 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 6 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Please help me plan my trip!
- 9 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 10 Hotel in Lisbon
- 11 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 12 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 13 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 14 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 15 Greece and Turkey
- 16 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 17 buying souviners and art
- 18 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 19 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 22 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 23 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 24 scotland trave;
- 25 Napoli logistics