Can you please suggest must-see destinations in the Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area? We must be in Brussels on a Thursday and Friday in October, but are looking for destinations for the prior Sunday to Thursday. Thinking about possible stops in places such as Brugge, Luxembourg, Moselle River, Cochem, Berg Eltz Castle, etc., but having never been to Europe, we really have no idea what to do or not do, the best way to get from place to place, the best way to make the most of this rare opportunity. Interested in castles, history, landscapes, the local flavor - as opposed to big cities, shopping, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited!
Limited stay in Belgium/Luxembourg/NW Germany area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 17 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia