My husband is having increasing difficulty walking distances and climbing stairs due to late onset muscular dystrophy. We will be spending a few days in London this summer and then a week in Oxford . I am wondering if anyone knows of places where we might be able to rent a small scooter for him to assist in getting around. And just how difficult it will be for sightseeing and plays in London. How friendly or unfriendly will London be for a person with limited mobility?
Limited Mobility and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Museums in Berlin