My husband is having increasing difficulty walking distances and climbing stairs due to late onset muscular dystrophy. We will be spending a few days in London this summer and then a week in Oxford . I am wondering if anyone knows of places where we might be able to rent a small scooter for him to assist in getting around. And just how difficult it will be for sightseeing and plays in London. How friendly or unfriendly will London be for a person with limited mobility?
Limited Mobility and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 2 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 3 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 4 Paris info required
- 5 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 6 Spa in Scotland
- 7 DCC on the increase?
- 8 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 9 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 10 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 help and advice
- 17 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 18 Is it a bad time to go?
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 21 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 24 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 25 Garmisch