We have a free radisson hotel in limerick that we wanted to use as a base, doing daytrips each day to dingle, Kerry ring Killarney, cork, Galloway,and cliffs of moher. Is this a good idea.
Limerick as a base
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 5 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 We Need a Pact
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 16 All you need in croatia
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 Bayern seasonal pass
- 21 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 22 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 23 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 24 Italy vacation rental help
- 25 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?