We are taking about three days to drive from Lille to Interlaken. Any suggestions on places we should visit along the way? Not sure whether to go through bottom of Belgium, Luxembourg then down along French border or just drive through northern France??
Lille to Interlaken in campervan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 4 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 5 Europe in 21 days
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Street food in Turkey
- 9 Dublin Hostels
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Spain Questions
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Mont St Michel
- 23 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 24 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 25 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?