We are taking about three days to drive from Lille to Interlaken. Any suggestions on places we should visit along the way? Not sure whether to go through bottom of Belgium, Luxembourg then down along French border or just drive through northern France??
Lille to Interlaken in campervan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 2 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 3 days in Rome
- 5 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 6 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 Akrotiri Tours
- 10 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 11 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 15 Rome tram update...
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 18 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 22 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 23 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 24 week in calabria
- 25 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?