We're planning a two week driving trip through Slovenia/Croatia during the last few days of September and into October. I've checked the weather sites for averages, but is there anyone out there in Fodorite Land who has personal experience with the climate there? Thanks very much in advance!
Likely Weather For Slovenia & Croatia in October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 2 Authentic czech food
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Decision time...
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 10 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 13 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 14 Italy - unusually so
- 15 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 16 About cars in Austria
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 23 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 24 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss