I am looking to travel to Spain and was wondering would it be better to travel in the month of September or October? As well, what areas should I go to?
Also is there bullfighting in October and if so, is it worth seeing?
I like to see cultural/historical sites, beaches, and anything adventurous events/tours.
Please provide any itineraries ideas (days to take for each place) as I would definitely appreciate it.
Also need to see if better to fly into one city and out another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 9 Is Sicily Safe?
- 10 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 11 Car rental help in Sicily
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 alItalia
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 16 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 17 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 18 Mykonos Beach Club
- 19 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 20 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 21 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?