I am looking to travel to Spain and was wondering would it be better to travel in the month of September or October? As well, what areas should I go to?
Also is there bullfighting in October and if so, is it worth seeing?
I like to see cultural/historical sites, beaches, and anything adventurous events/tours.
Please provide any itineraries ideas (days to take for each place) as I would definitely appreciate it.
Also need to see if better to fly into one city and out another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 14 Madrid food advice needed
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 23 Need hotel in Athens
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Avoid Europcar!