I am looking to travel to Spain and was wondering would it be better to travel in the month of September or October? As well, what areas should I go to?
Also is there bullfighting in October and if so, is it worth seeing?
I like to see cultural/historical sites, beaches, and anything adventurous events/tours.
Please provide any itineraries ideas (days to take for each place) as I would definitely appreciate it.
Also need to see if better to fly into one city and out another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 11 Overnight at Heathrow
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 15 Prague
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 9 days in London
- 19 Lyon
- 20 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Milan private guide
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time