We are travelling from Innsbruck to Bregenz/Lindau and thought we might just drive over the border into Liechtenstein, to say we have been. Is there any "must see's or pretty drives we can do on our way through does anyone know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 17 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 18 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 25 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence