We are travelling from Innsbruck to Bregenz/Lindau and thought we might just drive over the border into Liechtenstein, to say we have been. Is there any "must see's or pretty drives we can do on our way through does anyone know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Where are the Mods?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop