Hi: I'm looking to hire a licensed guide for one day or a half a day and wonder if anyone has someone they can refer me to. Thanks! Annelee
Licensed Guide in Palermo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 8 dinners in Paris for €10 or less
- 4 South of France November Trip Report
- 5 Rome---August and September
- 6 France, Italy and Greec
- 7 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Dresden or Leipzig
- 12 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 13 20 days in Germany
- 14 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Nice or Marseille??
- 22 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport