Hi: I'm looking to hire a licensed guide for one day or a half a day and wonder if anyone has someone they can refer me to. Thanks! Annelee
Licensed Guide in Palermo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 4 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 5 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 6 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 14 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 17 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 18 Christmas in salzburg
- 19 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Italy through locals eyes
- 25 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay