Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son.
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla