Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 3 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 4 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 7 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 8 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 9 Global Travel Warning...
- 10 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 17 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 24 Private transportation
- 25 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome