Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 2 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Athens
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 9 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 14 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 15 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 16 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 17 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 18 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?