Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 Bregenz or Lindau
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Winter in Paris
- 18 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 19 I need some big advice!
- 20 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??