Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 10 Italy dolomites
- 11 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 12 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 13 Scuol, Switzerland
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 19 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 22 Switzerland help...?
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??