So we arriving from NYC at 8:10 PM on a monday night (daytime flight).
On Friday we are taking the eurostar to Paris (not booked yet but trying for afternoon)
We are two adults + 3 year old, luggage..
1) Should we stay at an airport hotel on Monday night and rent a car in LHR the next morning.
2) Should we hire a taxi to drive us straight to Northleach (~100 pounds & 1.5 hour drive)
3) How can we then rent a car for the duration of the stay. i.e. we would have to take another taxi from Northleach to Gloucester to rent a car and then hire a taxi to bring us back after we return the car on thursday evening..
4) I think we should hire a taxi for the last day cause the alternative is taxi to Kemble, train to Paddington, taxi to St. Pancras.
Any suggestions or alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 An evening in London
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?