So we arriving from NYC at 8:10 PM on a monday night (daytime flight).
On Friday we are taking the eurostar to Paris (not booked yet but trying for afternoon)
We are two adults + 3 year old, luggage..
1) Should we stay at an airport hotel on Monday night and rent a car in LHR the next morning.
2) Should we hire a taxi to drive us straight to Northleach (~100 pounds & 1.5 hour drive)
3) How can we then rent a car for the duration of the stay. i.e. we would have to take another taxi from Northleach to Gloucester to rent a car and then hire a taxi to bring us back after we return the car on thursday evening..
4) I think we should hire a taxi for the last day cause the alternative is taxi to Kemble, train to Paddington, taxi to St. Pancras.
Any suggestions or alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Help with Ireland Trip
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Cappadocia in June
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 Ibiiza Spain
- 10 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?