So we arriving from NYC at 8:10 PM on a monday night (daytime flight).
On Friday we are taking the eurostar to Paris (not booked yet but trying for afternoon)
We are two adults + 3 year old, luggage..
1) Should we stay at an airport hotel on Monday night and rent a car in LHR the next morning.
2) Should we hire a taxi to drive us straight to Northleach (~100 pounds & 1.5 hour drive)
3) How can we then rent a car for the duration of the stay. i.e. we would have to take another taxi from Northleach to Gloucester to rent a car and then hire a taxi to bring us back after we return the car on thursday evening..
4) I think we should hire a taxi for the last day cause the alternative is taxi to Kemble, train to Paddington, taxi to St. Pancras.
Any suggestions or alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 18 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 22 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??