So we arriving from NYC at 8:10 PM on a monday night (daytime flight).
On Friday we are taking the eurostar to Paris (not booked yet but trying for afternoon)
We are two adults + 3 year old, luggage..
1) Should we stay at an airport hotel on Monday night and rent a car in LHR the next morning.
2) Should we hire a taxi to drive us straight to Northleach (~100 pounds & 1.5 hour drive)
3) How can we then rent a car for the duration of the stay. i.e. we would have to take another taxi from Northleach to Gloucester to rent a car and then hire a taxi to bring us back after we return the car on thursday evening..
4) I think we should hire a taxi for the last day cause the alternative is taxi to Kemble, train to Paddington, taxi to St. Pancras.
Any suggestions or alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 18 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Not a good time to fly into LGW