I am traveling to Italy in May and will be spending one night in Vernazza. We will have a rental car and be driving from Tuscany to Cinque Terre for the night. I know that we will need to take a train into Vernazza, but does anyone have suggestions of where we can park our car overnight? I have read that Levanto is the best spot- where in Levanto? Worried that we are going to arrive and there will be no where to park.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchase high quality fake and real passports,id cards,
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 4 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Passport proplems
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 10 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?