I am traveling to Italy in May and will be spending one night in Vernazza. We will have a rental car and be driving from Tuscany to Cinque Terre for the night. I know that we will need to take a train into Vernazza, but does anyone have suggestions of where we can park our car overnight? I have read that Levanto is the best spot- where in Levanto? Worried that we are going to arrive and there will be no where to park.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Budapest & Prague
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 14 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Athens
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists