I am traveling to Italy in May and will be spending one night in Vernazza. We will have a rental car and be driving from Tuscany to Cinque Terre for the night. I know that we will need to take a train into Vernazza, but does anyone have suggestions of where we can park our car overnight? I have read that Levanto is the best spot- where in Levanto? Worried that we are going to arrive and there will be no where to park.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 5 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan