I am traveling to Italy in May and will be spending one night in Vernazza. We will have a rental car and be driving from Tuscany to Cinque Terre for the night. I know that we will need to take a train into Vernazza, but does anyone have suggestions of where we can park our car overnight? I have read that Levanto is the best spot- where in Levanto? Worried that we are going to arrive and there will be no where to park.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 Westerplatte
- 11 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Bernina Express mid-March
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Biarritz family holiday
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 getting to CDG