We are looking for a spot in or near Levanto for a one night stay this June. We have 3 children so it needs to be family-friendly. The more authentically "Italian", the better! Something under 300 Euros for all of us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had four months...
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Rail pass question
- 4 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 5 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 12 days europe
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 15 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 18 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 19 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 20 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 23 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 24 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 25 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)