We are looking for a spot in or near Levanto for a one night stay this June. We have 3 children so it needs to be family-friendly. The more authentically "Italian", the better! Something under 300 Euros for all of us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiiza Spain
- 2 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 3 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 4 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Cartagena Spain
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 16 Help with Ireland Trip
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 24 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?