Google has failed me and cannot answer my question properly, so I came here.
I need to mail a letter to England from the US. It's in a standard size letter envelope and will only contain one piece of paper, so it will weigh less than an ounce. It will not be priority mail or anything like that, just regular because I do not need it to get there extra fast. The postage must be in first-class stamps from England, which I have. How many stamps do I put on the envelope, though? I can't find the postage price for a letter from the US to the UK, and these stamps do not have a value on them anyways (In the US, it says how much the stamp is worth and then you can calculate how many to put on there!)
Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 TSA Precheck
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Paris travel help
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 Villa in Italy
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood