Google has failed me and cannot answer my question properly, so I came here.
I need to mail a letter to England from the US. It's in a standard size letter envelope and will only contain one piece of paper, so it will weigh less than an ounce. It will not be priority mail or anything like that, just regular because I do not need it to get there extra fast. The postage must be in first-class stamps from England, which I have. How many stamps do I put on the envelope, though? I can't find the postage price for a letter from the US to the UK, and these stamps do not have a value on them anyways (In the US, it says how much the stamp is worth and then you can calculate how many to put on there!)
Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris