Google has failed me and cannot answer my question properly, so I came here.
I need to mail a letter to England from the US. It's in a standard size letter envelope and will only contain one piece of paper, so it will weigh less than an ounce. It will not be priority mail or anything like that, just regular because I do not need it to get there extra fast. The postage must be in first-class stamps from England, which I have. How many stamps do I put on the envelope, though? I can't find the postage price for a letter from the US to the UK, and these stamps do not have a value on them anyways (In the US, it says how much the stamp is worth and then you can calculate how many to put on there!)
Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 2 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 3 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라여행気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 6 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 7 바카라홀덤気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 8 바카라싸이트☨＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☨【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 13 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 20 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Germany in December Trip Report
- 25 Lisbon trip report