Google has failed me and cannot answer my question properly, so I came here.
I need to mail a letter to England from the US. It's in a standard size letter envelope and will only contain one piece of paper, so it will weigh less than an ounce. It will not be priority mail or anything like that, just regular because I do not need it to get there extra fast. The postage must be in first-class stamps from England, which I have. How many stamps do I put on the envelope, though? I can't find the postage price for a letter from the US to the UK, and these stamps do not have a value on them anyways (In the US, it says how much the stamp is worth and then you can calculate how many to put on there!)
Your help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노사이트〃〃Bmb95。CoM〃〃km우리카지노
- 2 온라인바카라사이트〃〃Bmb95。CoM〃〃km온라인카지노
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Meteora for older folk
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Versailles
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 14 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 15 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 16 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 17 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Athens
- 22 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Germany train help!