Heading to Barcelona & Lisbon for the first time next month, and I always try to have a thorough understanding of the transport system in cities I visit.
The Barcelona bus and Metro map presents several questions:
Some buses have letters preceding their number (H, B). Is this information I need to know?
In addition to the L (metro) lines, there are lines designated R, S, and T...apparently part of the Renfe system rather than part of TMB?
Are these R,S, & T lines included (to any extent) with a Barcelona Card or regular metro ticket. If so, to what extent (zones)?
Thank for this and any other tips you can give about navigating the system.
NOTE: I am very much at ease with transport systems in large cities like London and Paris -- where a 1-week card includes all the "flavors" of trains (Metro, RER, Transilien in Paris for instance) within the designated zones -- not a newbie in that respect. I just need to know the rules.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 test test
- 2 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 6 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 My special places in Europe
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 12 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 15 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 19 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 22 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 23 Italy in a week
- 24 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland