Heading to Barcelona & Lisbon for the first time next month, and I always try to have a thorough understanding of the transport system in cities I visit.
The Barcelona bus and Metro map presents several questions:
Some buses have letters preceding their number (H, B). Is this information I need to know?
In addition to the L (metro) lines, there are lines designated R, S, and T...apparently part of the Renfe system rather than part of TMB?
Are these R,S, & T lines included (to any extent) with a Barcelona Card or regular metro ticket. If so, to what extent (zones)?
Thank for this and any other tips you can give about navigating the system.
NOTE: I am very much at ease with transport systems in large cities like London and Paris -- where a 1-week card includes all the "flavors" of trains (Metro, RER, Transilien in Paris for instance) within the designated zones -- not a newbie in that respect. I just need to know the rules.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Gites in Provence
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence