I will be visiting eastern europe in a week; the itinerary is flexible. The more I hear about Lithuania, the more intrigued I get, but I know very little about it. Those who have visited, can you provide some general info: sights; how far from Poland; infux of tourists yet, expensive, Vilnius, etc. Thanks in advance.
Let's talk Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Paris to Rome
- 4 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 Local Tour in Provence?
- 8 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 car rental info
- 11 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt