over the last 2 years I have visited this board and have found some wonderful information. when I went i my last trip to london and paris, no less then 10-20 helpful hints saved me money and made my vacation that much more enjoyable.
this board, for many, is a way to share and voice opinions about travel and ways to make the planning easier and the trip safer, more exciting, and for some much less expensive.
lately, (over the last 3 to 4 months) I have seen alot of anon and xxxx posters coming on this board with the specific intention of disrupting the boards. people, we need to ignore them. what they want is someone to argue with, someone to bait and jeer. now, i am not talking about voicing differences of opinion. that can be done politely and in the spirit of debate without being personal.
I have a suggestion. if someone comes on board and asks a question, lets answer it and ignore those that wish to start trouble. completely ignore them. eventually they WILL get tired and go away or hopefully fodors will block their ip addresses.
i love freedom of speech, it's what we in america stand for. that does not give license to forget one's manners. this board is in trouble...lets save it by ignoring those that want to cause the trouble.
just a reminder to those of us who have loved this board and participated for several years. there is always one or two that want to cause trouble. if they have no fuel, they can't burn!
sandy c(new bern)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 2 Old European currency
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Europe itinerary questions
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Five night Ireland Trip
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 London Hotels
- 25 10 days in Paris and......