over the last 2 years I have visited this board and have found some wonderful information. when I went i my last trip to london and paris, no less then 10-20 helpful hints saved me money and made my vacation that much more enjoyable.
this board, for many, is a way to share and voice opinions about travel and ways to make the planning easier and the trip safer, more exciting, and for some much less expensive.
lately, (over the last 3 to 4 months) I have seen alot of anon and xxxx posters coming on this board with the specific intention of disrupting the boards. people, we need to ignore them. what they want is someone to argue with, someone to bait and jeer. now, i am not talking about voicing differences of opinion. that can be done politely and in the spirit of debate without being personal.
I have a suggestion. if someone comes on board and asks a question, lets answer it and ignore those that wish to start trouble. completely ignore them. eventually they WILL get tired and go away or hopefully fodors will block their ip addresses.
i love freedom of speech, it's what we in america stand for. that does not give license to forget one's manners. this board is in trouble...lets save it by ignoring those that want to cause the trouble.
just a reminder to those of us who have loved this board and participated for several years. there is always one or two that want to cause trouble. if they have no fuel, they can't burn!
sandy c(new bern)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 10 days in London in early December
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 25 Iceland