Me and my GF will spend 7 nights in Lesvos between 18-25 Aug, 2012. We want to enjoy at sandy beaches and also visit some famous historical / natural sites. I planned 3 nights in Petra, 2 nights in Skala Kalloni and 2 nights in Plomari and half a day in Mitilini.but I can revise according to your advice. Also ı have some questions:
1- Renting a car is a must ??? Can we go around by bus?
2- There are buses between Mitilini and the main towns. What about the buses between these main towns?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 Athens International airport
- 5 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 6 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 7 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 8 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 9 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 13 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 14 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 15 Road trip Italy
- 16 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 17 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 Hilton CPH no loner
- 22 travel around Spain
- 23 French Wedding
- 24 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 25 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?