Me and my GF will spend 7 nights in Lesvos between 18-25 Aug, 2012. We want to enjoy at sandy beaches and also visit some famous historical / natural sites. I planned 3 nights in Petra, 2 nights in Skala Kalloni and 2 nights in Plomari and half a day in Mitilini.but I can revise according to your advice. Also ı have some questions:
1- Renting a car is a must ??? Can we go around by bus?
2- There are buses between Mitilini and the main towns. What about the buses between these main towns?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 2 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 3 Antwerp Tram
- 4 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 5 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 10 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 11 5 days in switzerland
- 12 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 13 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 16 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 18 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 19 TAP airlines & other questions
- 20 Netflix and Hulu
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 24 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 25 Naples