Me and my GF will spend 7 nights in Lesvos between 18-25 Aug, 2012. We want to enjoy at sandy beaches and also visit some famous historical / natural sites. I planned 3 nights in Petra, 2 nights in Skala Kalloni and 2 nights in Plomari and half a day in Mitilini.but I can revise according to your advice. Also ı have some questions:
1- Renting a car is a must ??? Can we go around by bus?
2- There are buses between Mitilini and the main towns. What about the buses between these main towns?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Country Itinerary
- 2 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 3 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 4 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 5 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Croatia Itenerary
- 8 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 10 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 11 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 12 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 13 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 14 14 days in Greece
- 15 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 16 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 19 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 20 tipping
- 21 Domme or Monpazier?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Italy Itinerary Help!