Me and my GF will spend 7 nights in Lesvos between 18-25 Aug, 2012. We want to enjoy at sandy beaches and also visit some famous historical / natural sites. I planned 3 nights in Petra, 2 nights in Skala Kalloni and 2 nights in Plomari and half a day in Mitilini.but I can revise according to your advice. Also ı have some questions:
1- Renting a car is a must ??? Can we go around by bus?
2- There are buses between Mitilini and the main towns. What about the buses between these main towns?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Markets 2017
- 2 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 3 Traveling in Belgium
- 4 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 5 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Milos beach stay
- 8 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 11 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 12 One day around Lake Brienz
- 13 Bayeux Restaurants
- 14 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 15 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 16 Best Viking Sites
- 17 Language to use in Belgium
- 18 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 19 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 22 Car Hire Bologna
- 23 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 24 San Sebastian Beaches
- 25 Skiathos 2017