Me and my GF will spend 7 nights in Lesvos between 18-25 Aug, 2012. We want to enjoy at sandy beaches and also visit some famous historical / natural sites. I planned 3 nights in Petra, 2 nights in Skala Kalloni and 2 nights in Plomari and half a day in Mitilini.but I can revise according to your advice. Also ı have some questions:
1- Renting a car is a must ??? Can we go around by bus?
2- There are buses between Mitilini and the main towns. What about the buses between these main towns?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 2 Portugal and Spain
- 3 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 4 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 5 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 6 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 7 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 8 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 9 FAST transport from JFK to
- 10 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 11 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 12 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 13 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Italy in August with kids
- 15 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 16 Itenerary Opinion
- 17 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 18 A road trip to Florence
- 19 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 20 Healthy eating in Rome
- 21 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 22 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 23 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 24 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament
- 25 French Prem Train Fares