Me and my GF will spend 7 nights in Lesvos between 18-25 Aug, 2012. We want to enjoy at sandy beaches and also visit some famous historical / natural sites. I planned 3 nights in Petra, 2 nights in Skala Kalloni and 2 nights in Plomari and half a day in Mitilini.but I can revise according to your advice. Also ı have some questions:
1- Renting a car is a must ??? Can we go around by bus?
2- There are buses between Mitilini and the main towns. What about the buses between these main towns?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 6 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 7 태양성카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 카지노게임사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 10 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zyntix-reviews/
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 15 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 16 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?