Me and my GF will spend 7 nights in Lesvos between 18-25 Aug, 2012. We want to enjoy at sandy beaches and also visit some famous historical / natural sites. I planned 3 nights in Petra, 2 nights in Skala Kalloni and 2 nights in Plomari and half a day in Mitilini.but I can revise according to your advice. Also ı have some questions:
1- Renting a car is a must ??? Can we go around by bus?
2- There are buses between Mitilini and the main towns. What about the buses between these main towns?
Thanks in advance
Lesvos 7 nights
- 1 Paris Recommendations
- 2 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 3 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 6 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 10 day trips from Stuttgart
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 13 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 14 Retirement Vacation
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Ordering wine in Paris
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?