The countdown has begun!
Apartment - Check
Airport Transportation - Check
CooknWithClass scheduled - Check
Fodorite GTG - Check
Day with Michael Osman - Check
I am starting to get pretty excited about the upcoming trip. It's also turning into quite the social expedition. A friend from Australia was able to rearrange her schedule so that she will still be in Paris my first two days.
I'll get to see my friend who lives there, and hopefully her mother will come into Paris for a day. Her mother is fabulous and we hiked together in Australia, and have spent the day together in Paris before. My friend who is traveling with me also has a good friend and a cousin in Paris, so she will get to see them, and this will all work well so we have plenty of time together, and plenty of time apart as we see our other friends.
I'm not tightly scheduling every day. Rather, I have the above days scheduled, and have put together a little list of the things I want to see and when they are open, and will take things day by day. I want to take the approach that I will be back, and not rush around to see everything.
Thanks to those of you who don't even know you have helped me plan this trip! The Michael Osman contact, the reviews of CooknwithClass, the idea of the Promenade Plantee and the very interesting building to look for, and more!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IN ALASKA SPELL FOR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IN Alaska Juneau
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 7 Short Trip to Paris
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 25 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
The countdown has begun!