The countdown has begun!
Apartment - Check
Airport Transportation - Check
CooknWithClass scheduled - Check
Fodorite GTG - Check
Day with Michael Osman - Check
I am starting to get pretty excited about the upcoming trip. It's also turning into quite the social expedition. A friend from Australia was able to rearrange her schedule so that she will still be in Paris my first two days.
I'll get to see my friend who lives there, and hopefully her mother will come into Paris for a day. Her mother is fabulous and we hiked together in Australia, and have spent the day together in Paris before. My friend who is traveling with me also has a good friend and a cousin in Paris, so she will get to see them, and this will all work well so we have plenty of time together, and plenty of time apart as we see our other friends.
I'm not tightly scheduling every day. Rather, I have the above days scheduled, and have put together a little list of the things I want to see and when they are open, and will take things day by day. I want to take the approach that I will be back, and not rush around to see everything.
Thanks to those of you who don't even know you have helped me plan this trip! The Michael Osman contact, the reviews of CooknwithClass, the idea of the Promenade Plantee and the very interesting building to look for, and more!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 3 Praiano
- 4 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Scotland and London 21 days
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 18 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations
The countdown has begun!