The countdown has begun!
Apartment - Check
Airport Transportation - Check
CooknWithClass scheduled - Check
Fodorite GTG - Check
Day with Michael Osman - Check
I am starting to get pretty excited about the upcoming trip. It's also turning into quite the social expedition. A friend from Australia was able to rearrange her schedule so that she will still be in Paris my first two days.
I'll get to see my friend who lives there, and hopefully her mother will come into Paris for a day. Her mother is fabulous and we hiked together in Australia, and have spent the day together in Paris before. My friend who is traveling with me also has a good friend and a cousin in Paris, so she will get to see them, and this will all work well so we have plenty of time together, and plenty of time apart as we see our other friends.
I'm not tightly scheduling every day. Rather, I have the above days scheduled, and have put together a little list of the things I want to see and when they are open, and will take things day by day. I want to take the approach that I will be back, and not rush around to see everything.
Thanks to those of you who don't even know you have helped me plan this trip! The Michael Osman contact, the reviews of CooknwithClass, the idea of the Promenade Plantee and the very interesting building to look for, and more!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please
The countdown has begun!