The countdown has begun!
Apartment - Check
Airport Transportation - Check
CooknWithClass scheduled - Check
Fodorite GTG - Check
Day with Michael Osman - Check
I am starting to get pretty excited about the upcoming trip. It's also turning into quite the social expedition. A friend from Australia was able to rearrange her schedule so that she will still be in Paris my first two days.
I'll get to see my friend who lives there, and hopefully her mother will come into Paris for a day. Her mother is fabulous and we hiked together in Australia, and have spent the day together in Paris before. My friend who is traveling with me also has a good friend and a cousin in Paris, so she will get to see them, and this will all work well so we have plenty of time together, and plenty of time apart as we see our other friends.
I'm not tightly scheduling every day. Rather, I have the above days scheduled, and have put together a little list of the things I want to see and when they are open, and will take things day by day. I want to take the approach that I will be back, and not rush around to see everything.
Thanks to those of you who don't even know you have helped me plan this trip! The Michael Osman contact, the reviews of CooknwithClass, the idea of the Promenade Plantee and the very interesting building to look for, and more!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tapas Tascas
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 12 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Amalfi coast in august
- 17 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 18 Greece
- 19 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 20 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 21 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 22 Hiking lake Como
- 23 Prem fares (again)
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
The countdown has begun!