Would it be more economical to purchase euros in U.S. before we leave for Paris, or wait to purchase in Paris???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 5 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Escorted tours Norway
- 9 Munich Hotel Location
- 10 Light weight small converter?
- 11 Trip in September
- 12 Small towns not too near Paris
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Car rental help in Sicily
- 15 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 16 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 Wake Up Mods
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 20 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 21 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 22 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 23 Clean up spam
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Driving in Croatia