Would it be more economical to purchase euros in U.S. before we leave for Paris, or wait to purchase in Paris???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷다모아카지노‷)＼
- 2 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 11 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 12 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands