We're spending 3 nights in Bibao staying in the old town at the Petit Palace Arana. We can get parking through the hotel for 15 euros a day. Are there any less expensive options for parking in Bibao? My friend thinks if we parked by the bus or train station it may be less expensive but I thiink it will probably be about the same anywhere near the city.
Less expensive parking options for Bilbao
- 1 Backpacking through Europe
- 2 Connection in Newark EWR
- 3 Tennyson Home
- 4 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 5 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 17 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 18 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 25 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?