My understanding has been that the "transformation" of Les Halles is to begin in 2007 and will follow the design proposed by Mangin. Does anyone know the status? has any work begun? Is there a link to additional information on teh web?
Les Halles recontsruction - Mangin Project
- 1 Drive Rome Florence
- 2 Best area for wine and which one?
- 3 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 4 Prague Itinerary
- 5 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 6 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 7 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 8 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 9 Four days to wander France???
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 14 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 19 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 20 How Long For Santorini?
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Car rental Italy
- 23 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 24 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 25 A Christmas Store in Paris