Ober - Sale.
17 rue oberkampf 11e.
Loved it. We wanted to go to la Chemise rue de Malte 11e which was full. So I took their card because it looked very nice and asked 'et que recommendez-vous dans Le coin ?' A question I like to ask. So they is to Ober Sale.
Small. Less cosy. Very nice waiter. I ordered a Bourgogne Pinot Noif and told him the joke of the black who runs away during the 'vendanges' when they have to cut the grapes of the Pinot noir.
Well ... Passons....
So having secured a good wine we went for a risotto de pleurottes (mushrooms) : superb.
My daughter (veg) went for the bar (fish not alcohol) I asked une queue de boeuf (oxtail). Delicious. I complimented him : votre queue est superbe. Passons encore.
A digeo (une prune - ben oui après une queue).
In short : superb.
Price : less than 40 per person without alcohol.
I spent an excellent evening and left my daughter with friends at the 'fluctuat nec mergitur' on republique. 10 min max from the restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 카지노 바카라
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
Les bons plans de Whathello - Paris - restaurant
Ober - Sale.