Ober - Sale.
17 rue oberkampf 11e.
Loved it. We wanted to go to la Chemise rue de Malte 11e which was full. So I took their card because it looked very nice and asked 'et que recommendez-vous dans Le coin ?' A question I like to ask. So they is to Ober Sale.
Small. Less cosy. Very nice waiter. I ordered a Bourgogne Pinot Noif and told him the joke of the black who runs away during the 'vendanges' when they have to cut the grapes of the Pinot noir.
Well ... Passons....
So having secured a good wine we went for a risotto de pleurottes (mushrooms) : superb.
My daughter (veg) went for the bar (fish not alcohol) I asked une queue de boeuf (oxtail). Delicious. I complimented him : votre queue est superbe. Passons encore.
A digeo (une prune - ben oui après une queue).
In short : superb.
Price : less than 40 per person without alcohol.
I spent an excellent evening and left my daughter with friends at the 'fluctuat nec mergitur' on republique. 10 min max from the restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE Install CONTACTs MCAFEE Technical Care
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days
Les bons plans de Whathello - Paris - restaurant
Ober - Sale.