Ober - Sale.
17 rue oberkampf 11e.
Loved it. We wanted to go to la Chemise rue de Malte 11e which was full. So I took their card because it looked very nice and asked 'et que recommendez-vous dans Le coin ?' A question I like to ask. So they is to Ober Sale.
Small. Less cosy. Very nice waiter. I ordered a Bourgogne Pinot Noif and told him the joke of the black who runs away during the 'vendanges' when they have to cut the grapes of the Pinot noir.
Well ... Passons....
So having secured a good wine we went for a risotto de pleurottes (mushrooms) : superb.
My daughter (veg) went for the bar (fish not alcohol) I asked une queue de boeuf (oxtail). Delicious. I complimented him : votre queue est superbe. Passons encore.
A digeo (une prune - ben oui après une queue).
In short : superb.
Price : less than 40 per person without alcohol.
I spent an excellent evening and left my daughter with friends at the 'fluctuat nec mergitur' on republique. 10 min max from the restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich
Les bons plans de Whathello - Paris - restaurant
Ober - Sale.