Ober - Sale.
17 rue oberkampf 11e.
Loved it. We wanted to go to la Chemise rue de Malte 11e which was full. So I took their card because it looked very nice and asked 'et que recommendez-vous dans Le coin ?' A question I like to ask. So they is to Ober Sale.
Small. Less cosy. Very nice waiter. I ordered a Bourgogne Pinot Noif and told him the joke of the black who runs away during the 'vendanges' when they have to cut the grapes of the Pinot noir.
Well ... Passons....
So having secured a good wine we went for a risotto de pleurottes (mushrooms) : superb.
My daughter (veg) went for the bar (fish not alcohol) I asked une queue de boeuf (oxtail). Delicious. I complimented him : votre queue est superbe. Passons encore.
A digeo (une prune - ben oui après une queue).
In short : superb.
Price : less than 40 per person without alcohol.
I spent an excellent evening and left my daughter with friends at the 'fluctuat nec mergitur' on republique. 10 min max from the restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Juangfrau / mt
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
Les bons plans de Whathello - Paris - restaurant
Ober - Sale.