After we see Giveney, is there enough sights to warrant two nights in Les Anderley area? We were originally going to Bayeux the next day and base from there. The village looks small enough to see in half a day. Please help with my pondering. Thank you.
Les Anderly- Pondering what to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 3 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 4 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 5 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 6 Day on the Rhine
- 7 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 8 Macarons!
- 9 Split to Venice. Help!
- 10 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 11 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 12 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 ideas for Portugal please
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 2 Days in Brussels
- 17 French rental car advice needed
- 18 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 19 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 20 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 24 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 25 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa