It looks like the most direct route from Fiumicino to the Hotel Aventino is via the FR1 train to Ostiense. But I just noticed that the hotel's Venere posting advises taking the train to Termini and the metro to Circo Massimo. Is there some reason that it'd be better to go via Termini? Thanks!
Leonardo Express or FR1 train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 2 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 3 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 6 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 7 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 8 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 9 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 Ireland driving vacation
- 14 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 15 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 16 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 17 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 18 Provence, near Nice
- 19 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 23 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 24 hire a car or public transport
- 25 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There