It looks like the most direct route from Fiumicino to the Hotel Aventino is via the FR1 train to Ostiense. But I just noticed that the hotel's Venere posting advises taking the train to Termini and the metro to Circo Massimo. Is there some reason that it'd be better to go via Termini? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Naxos car rental
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Things to do in Brussels
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?