It looks like the most direct route from Fiumicino to the Hotel Aventino is via the FR1 train to Ostiense. But I just noticed that the hotel's Venere posting advises taking the train to Termini and the metro to Circo Massimo. Is there some reason that it'd be better to go via Termini? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 2 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 5 Rome-Itinerary
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 11 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 14 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 15 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 16 Greek fuel cost
- 17 Day trips around Vienna
- 18 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 Vacation
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Praiano hotel question
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique