My parents are taking a vacation and want to know whether they should stay in Varenna at Hotel du Lac or in Lenno at Albergo Lenno. Both look very beautiful. Has anyone been and have any advice on this? Thank you!
Lenno or Varenna for 5 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 7 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 10 Paris to Rome
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 13 London tube
- 14 bath or york
- 15 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Lavender Fields
- 18 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 19 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 21 Local Tour in Provence?
- 22 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 23 Ste Remy France
- 24 car rental info
- 25 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona