My parents are taking a vacation and want to know whether they should stay in Varenna at Hotel du Lac or in Lenno at Albergo Lenno. Both look very beautiful. Has anyone been and have any advice on this? Thank you!
Lenno or Varenna for 5 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 Tight Planning?
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 12 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 13 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 14 Travel with Teens
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy